Especially in working life but also during a course of study, there are always more and more demands being placed on you.
Important coping skills to have might be:
- the ability to work as a part of a team
- the ability to organise yourself
- verbal and written communication skills
- being able to deal with the problems you face
- the ability to understand and reflect your own behaviour
- an efficient use of your own abilities
- a constructive approach to problem solving
- the ability to relax
These competencies are very important for the future in both work and private situations.
Therefore, the Psychological Counseling Centers offer you the opportunity to train and develop these personal and social skills and abilities.